What's your weather like?

Sunny and icy cold with snow on the ground.

It was raining pretty bad this morning. Now it's just overcast and a bit cold. It's looking more and more like spring though. Hope we don't get a few more freak snow storms. That would suck.

core_17 said:
You're an Illinoisan??? Me too!
Yeah...it's getting nasty out again now. I got up this morning and it was windy, but WARM and not a cloud in the sky...so I walked to work, and wore only a zip up sweatshirt over my t-shirt. Got to work, checked weatherbug..said it was 60F, NICE!...I've now been here going on an hour and a half, and it's dropped 8 degrees already (supposed to drop a LOT more), and clouds have rolled in. :er: I WALKED TO WORK! So...now I"m scrounging for a ride home this afternoon. :grumpy:

Uh-HUH! I work on the north side of Chicago, and I drove to work today wearing a thin cotton shirt and a polartec zip-up vest. Smiling to myself as I enjoyed the windows down and the sunshine. Well, now it's chilly, gray, and temps are falling...Wednesday should be a high of 32 I think? By the time I leave work today, most people will be walking around in gloves and coats, and I still in my 3/4-length cotton sleeves. :grumpy:

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
Uh-HUH! I work on the north side of Chicago, and I drove to work today wearing a thin cotton shirt and a polartec zip-up vest. Smiling to myself as I enjoyed the windows down and the sunshine. Well, now it's chilly, gray, and temps are falling...Wednesday should be a high of 32 I think? By the time I leave work today, most people will be walking around in gloves and coats, and I still in my 3/4-length cotton sleeves. :grumpy:

Ok, well you're worse off than me then. I'm sorry!!!

I got my boyfriend to agree to come pick me up later, too. :mrgreen:

It's 63 and Sunny right now, but brrrrrr...it feels colder.

PFFFF I wanna go to New Zeland! it is SNOWING here!!!! take me out of this place!

doenoe said:
would you please hold on to the weather at your side of Europe please mentos.........i really dont wanna have snow anymore :)

GO WINTER GO AWAY!

big heat wave here, got up to the lower 80s the past few days, feels pretty good tho

wish i could, the sun is gettin on my nerves a little bit

fredcwdoc said:
I'm sitting here editing a bunch of photos, looking out the window and seeing rain mixed with snow again. The weather sucks!

Tell me somewhere there is sunshine and warm weather.

im sufffering here:thumbdown:
summer all year round...weather was so hot yesterday too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back