Whats your

I hate vegetables. Unless they're in a dish of some sort. I don't like mushrooms or tomatoes (ok, neither are vegetables but...) unless they're in a lasagne or something.

I'd probably have to say potatoes are my favourite vegetable though. I don't like them on their own, but they're great as chips, crisp, mash, erm, other stuff.

LittleMan said:
apples are my favorite kind of vegetable...... and Don't try to convince me that it is a fruit..... it IS a vegetable..... :x

Dude, apples are fruit. They grow on trees. Why would you want to call an apple a vegetable anyway? :p

I like my asparagus sauteed. You blanch it for like 2 minutes, then chop it in pieces and sautee it with garlic. it's gooood. Peas are ok fresh or frozen, but those mushy canned things are pretty gross. I can understand people hating peas if that's all they've ever had.

Im a big vegie person. I love lettuce and cucumbers especially. Mushies rule, and I like asparagus steamed then smothered in butter, defeats the purpose kinda but well worth it :lol:

I love all veggies, fruit, salads, and mushrooms, too.
I don't know squash though, I only read about it in the forums ;).
And hey, among the veggies that I like there ALSO are peas! (Corry! Shake hands on the peas!).

ummm ... all the way with lemon grilled asparagus as previously stated and sauteed spinach (with mushrooms) and the tomato which also prev stated doesn't really count as a veggie but delish nonetheless :D

I lurve Cabbage. The thought of sprouts make me wretch. But the good old spud must be my favourite vegetable.

[wonders what medication matt's been taking]

pnkbabu said:
i personaly like brocoli....but on pizza i like canidan bacon...the ham stuff

Canadian bacon eh, w/a couple eggs, the 'shrooms and some cheddar. I'll take my omolete over veggies anytime. :thumbsup:

but if I gotta pick, gimmie peas. (just not in my omolete)

I'll have to go with broccoli, with cheese sauce of course! I too confess to hating peas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back