when a pretty girl flies across the nation to see you.

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and you haven't been around a woman in 5 month and some odd days, and your camera hasn't been in hand for an equal amount of time heres what may happen in the hotel lobby.

_HUD0445.jpg

_HUD0446.jpg

_HUD0407.jpg

see more from the set at:
www.sociolmike.blogspot.com

please take a look.

Last edited:
These are really, really nice shots. The first one is framed wonderfully - I love the sense of scale in the shot and the way both the lines and the light lead you to discover her on the chair, and the way the shadows hide the details of her legs and body.

The third one is really striking - the high-key look has so much impact, and really works with her face - the lips and eyes are amazing.

I'm less crazy about the angle of the third, but the other two - wow!

Love these. That first one is fantastic. I'd love to see the portrait in a moody b&w instead of the sepia tone you have, otherwise wonderful! She's beautiful.

Very nice. Were they "duotoned" in photoshop?

These are beautiful. I really love your cell phone ones they make me think of my brother in laws (yes two) who are in the military.Great work.

toned in lightroom. and thanks again everyone!

Beautiful. As a beginner I am on a lower level of photographing than you, but even saying this I don't see anything wrong with these photos. I also think she looks like the girl from Transformers.

These shots remind me of the Nickelback song, "Feelin' Way Too Damn Good.":

I missed you so much that I begged you to fly in and see me
You must've broke down 'cause you finally said that you would
But now that you're here I just feel like I'm constantly dreaming
'Cause something's gotta go wrong 'cause I'm feelin' way too damn good
I thought I'd share that, cause it makes sense to me. :) Thanks for sharing, sir.

Most reactions

Back