When all you had was your mobile...

Discussion in 'Cell Phone Cameras & Camera Phones' started by plugsnpixels, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Top Poster Of Month

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    iPhone 4. f/2.8 lens, ISO range 80 to 1600, a bit of editing on most. IMG_9712 copy_iPhone4 copy.jpg
    Saw this when the brand new Camaros hit the streets. Shot on original square IG.

IMG_4369 copy_iPhone4 copy.jpg

First day of operation of a brand-spanking-new fast food restaurant near me.
    ****** IMG_5678 copy_iPhone4 copy.jpg

My very, very first Instagram photo. New Geek Eyeware brand eyeglasses, new mouse pad sheet I printed.

IMG_6447 copy_Proof.jpg

Early Instagram border effect they used to have. One of two back doors of a delivery truck, riffing on the pop-culture expression "ight!"

IMG_9393 copy_Proof.jpg

Brand new library, right in my neighborhood! I had to snap a pic of the new Returns system. Old square-format IG software,

• Like Like x 1
  2. gryphonslair99

gryphonslair99 Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    No, but Otis Campbell did. It was cell #2. The one Aunt Bee fixed up real nice.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. nerwin

nerwin Been spending a lot of time on here!

I been in that situation before, only to have no other camera with me, not even a smartphone then.

I went to Boston and used my DSLR for two full 8 hour days walking around the city taking photos and videos on one full charge and plugged it to charge that night at the hotel and to wake up in morning LATE to find out that the outlet was only active when the light switch was on and had to leave quick because I wanted to stop at a seaside for some nice landscapes and only managed to fire off 2 shots before the battery said nope, can't discharge anymore..goodbye. Lesson learned!

4. Miturie62

Miturie62 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Fourth one is also good

5. plugsnpixels

plugsnpixels TPF Noob!

Mine? Thanks Miturie!

I also like Derrel's Carl's Jr. pic. Just needs a wee bit of cropping left and bottom.

• Like Like x 1