When Can I Go Beyond "No Longer a Newbie" ?

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
See title. I feel my time has come to evolve to the next level.

We can advance your status pending your completion of forms 103 and 343 in triplicate. Mail me a copy, the admin and our approvals officer and we can start the process. A one time fee of £50 will be required for processing, but if you pay an additional £200 we can speed up the process and have your status approved within 24 hours; otherwise it can take up to 24 weeks.

Or just keep engaging and taking part in the community. It's all based on post-counts so just keep posting (posting not spamming ;))

We can advance your status pending your completion of forms 103 and 343 in triplicate. Mail me a copy, the admin and our approvals officer and we can start the process. A one time fee of £50 will be required for processing, but if you pay an additional £200 we can speed up the process and have your status approved within 24 hours; otherwise it can take up to 24 weeks.

Or just keep engaging and taking part in the community. It's all based on post-counts so just keep posting (posting not spamming ;))
What?

I had to pay fully paid vacations to Hawaii for a few TPF Admin's *and* buy a film camera to get the right to change mine? Now it's so much cheaper ??

This sounds like one heckuva' deal!!! I would encourage you to avail yourself of this one, and get that post-newbie status badge ASAP!

So I'm also a little curious:
  • What is considered a post/message? Is it on a thread you've initiated, or is it any post including replies on someone else's thread?
  • When does your post total update? Is it after every post, once a day, once a week??? Mine seems to stay the same, for awhile then jump up.

Edit: may have just answered my own question, my total updated after I posted this.

you could also just go to supporter status and set your own. just sayin. :biggrin-93:

Perhaps one day I'll go supporter status. I do want to.

I guess I was just wondering what the threshold was. Before the website got updated I was "Been spending a lot of time on here," and that was when I was sub 2000 posts.

We've toyed with the idea of changing the limits and stuff but never really bothered - its a neat little thing but nothing too important (last I checked I think Manahiem was going to change it all to Starwars references ;))

Perhaps one day I'll go supporter status. I do want to.

I guess I was just wondering what the threshold was. Before the website got updated I was "Been spending a lot of time on here," and that was when I was sub 2000 posts.

the update did some weird stuff with the status updates. no idea what the solution is, or if there even is one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back