• Wednesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

• Total voters
aggiezach said:
Oh yeah, about the 24 hour clock thing, who cares what time you can read as long as you can read what you alarm clock or you watch says :D Personally I like the 12 hr format, cuz I can alway tell if its day or night :). But we do use a 24 hour format at work and it gets annoying!

Zach :D
I've have thought it would be easier with a 24hr clock. If the number is greater than 12 it's PM. Or you could just look out of the window.

ferny said:
aggiezach said:
Oh yeah, about the 24 hour clock thing, who cares what time you can read as long as you can read what you alarm clock or you watch says :D Personally I like the 12 hr format, cuz I can alway tell if its day or night :). But we do use a 24 hour format at work and it gets annoying!

I've have thought it would be easier with a 24hr clock. If the number is greater than 12 it's PM. Or you could just look out of the window.

You could always ask someone to write the time down on a bit of paper for you, I suppose.....

I meant that I can always tell what time of day it is, just by looking out the window..... If you were to soley go on time alone, then without a doubt the 24 hour format would be the winner in that case.

aggiezach said:
I meant that I can always tell what time of day it is, just by looking out the window..... If you were to soley go on time alone, then without a doubt the 24 hour format would be the winner in that case.

Even I can do that. A quick galnce out the window tells me the time is.... day time :lmao:

Hertz van Rental said:
ferny said:
aggiezach said:

You could always ask someone to write the time down on a bit of paper for you, I suppose.....

http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~yugo/storage/monocrafts_ver3/03/index.html

Thats pretty nifty! Man I wonder if the guy who is writing all those seconds ever gets a hand cramp???

Yes I know he only did it once, for those of you who can't see the humor :D

ferny said:
Hertz van Rental said:
ferny said:
aggiezach said:

http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~yugo/storage/monocrafts_ver3/03/index.html

You missed my reference - try listening to this:

(What's the time Eccles?....)

http://www.thegoonshow.net/downloads/mp3/60-01-07~s10e03~the_chinese_legs.mp3

Most reactions

Back