When I was a kid....

Big Mike said:
Swing.jpg

I love this photo! Looks like someone else in your family has the photography gene!

This is the only one I have online. The rest are in albums at my parents house.

Alison%20copy.jpg

Thanks,

Yes, I only recently found out who took this photo (it's was on my grandmother's photo cabinet for most of my life) it was a family friend who is now actually my uncle (step-father's brother). He was into photography back in the day...I don't talk to him very often but when I do, I'm always trying to find out if he wants to sell his gear. It's all Canon FD stuff.

It was taken at my grandmother's house, which is my house now. Although the tree that was holding up the swing...is long gone. :(

I love this photo! Looks like someone else in your family has the photography gene!

Actually, my grandfather on my dad's side is/was somewhat famous...his photography being part of that. I've only met him a precious few times as he lives down in California. I want to get down there while he's still alive. Here is a link to a published book filled with his photos and stories about Grey Lodge Wildlife Area. A Jewel in the Pacific Flyway

Me aged 3 on holiday at Great Yarmouth in 1974.

Nobody liked me back then either LOL talk about "Billy no mates":(

31452861.jpg

About 2 1/2

10405938.jpg

About 8

10405959.jpg

1. When I was 2, 1987
Cowboy.jpg

2. Age unknown, probably 6
IMG_0001copycopy.jpg

3. 8 and in Jamaica
raft.jpg

4. We kind of stopped taking pictures when I was in MS, so this is ninth grade
ninth.jpg

5. Junior Prom with Brandie
Prom.jpg

6. Last week in my apartment
Chairforum.jpg

Wow Joe...you are a very handsome young man!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back