When is it appropriate....

Well I guess I can wait until JT, but what if I can't make it because of some weird weather phenomenon that just suddenly happens to attack the airport I'm leaving from, then when we finally do get to take off some grandma pulls our her knitting needles and the stewardess freaks out and then we have to get off the plane becasue the FAA thinks that the sweet old lady was going to take over the plane with her needles and fly us to Ft. Lauderdale Florida!

I'm not saying that this could happen, but what if.... :D

Good luck - asking for a title will get you nowhere. Well, it got Mindy a stupid beer saying when she should've gotten Carli's creation of a name.

MD, you now have sperm on as your post count marker? I'm a little frightened.

Not Neve said:
Good luck - asking for a title will get you nowhere. Well, it got Mindy a stupid beer saying when she should've gotten Carli's creation of a name.

i would be too....im not quite sure how the sperm got there.....wait..i sould like bill clinton. whos wearing the blue dress?

md

Not Neve said:

It almost sounds like someone has title envy... 8)

Chase said:
Not Neve said:

I wonder how she feels now :twisted:

voodoocat said:
Chase said:
Not Neve said:

I wonder how she feels now :twisted:

You are so friggin evil Voods! :lmao:

Karalee said:
:lmao: oh lordy lordy, I think ill just stick with mine :LOL:

Good plan Kara, see what happened to me??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back