" When Mountains Cry "

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a Camera Crop of a Falls, I found the roots and trees, as interesting as the Fall... as time goes on, Erosion claims more of the path for the water to fall...

This Shot , and crop work?

• Focal length: 22.3mm
  • Exposure time: 0.068 s (1/15)
  • Aperture: f/3.5
  • ISO equiv.: 50

mountainscry.jpg

Great shot, Interestingly I was out and about taking these sort of shots today. I like the plant matter, the dead wood in the shot, It adds colour to a lifeless shot alone. I am a little thrown off by the centre of the shot, it just doesn't look right it looks out of place as the rest of the rocks are nicely covered with flows.

i wish the water wasn't so misty, it'd look better if theres was more details in the roots you know. Im usually a big fan of your work, but this doesn't interest me much, sorry.

Probably it is the best shot you can get from that landscape, or one of the best results (thinking about other styles) you can get. But in my personal opinion, it makes me remember of those Chinese pictures... I'm not sure if I can explain myself...

It's the roots Lau, Chinese pictures tend to have more abstract trees.

The picture is too square, it would be better if it's vertical.

Thanks everybody!! Here's a bit different showing more of the erosion going on , and the roots you speak of..

erosion.jpg

Most reactions

Back