When One Hobby Meets Another

1JP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photography meets 4wheeling :) Sometimes I want to be behind the wheel and other behind the lens :)

Me behind the lens

452Bates24June07.jpg

453Bates24June07.jpg

483Bates24June07.jpg

484Bates24June07.jpg

411DeepWoodsExtreme07.jpg

He drove out of it with a little help :lmao:

412DeepWoodsExtreme07.jpg

And here, not so good :lol:

430DeepWoodsExtreme07.jpg

432DeepWoodsExtreme07.jpg

435DeepWoodsExtreme07.jpg

All except #2 appear to be oversharpened. Did you add a sharpen layer or something? Maybe it is just your compression software. Sure looks like you had a fun time shooting and that's really the important part!

All except #2 appear to be oversharpened. Did you add a sharpen layer or something? Maybe it is just your compression software. Sure looks like you had a fun time shooting and that's really the important part!
When I compress the images to get them on forums, that always happens to me. I didn't have that problem when I was using a 4mp camera, but once I hit 8mp and up, it just happens.

As of now I do not touch the pic, how I capture it is how I use it. The only thing I'll do is resize it or crop it. If I get home and I'm not happy with what I took, I throw it away and continue onto the next one :wink:

Is there anything I could do to avoid it when I resize the pic?

I have fun either taking the pics of my friends 4wheeling or me seated behind the wheel :) Win, win for me :wink:

Most reactions

Back