Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out for a peaceful photography session at the zoo today, and somehow ended up photographing a political riot, and crazed people burning up effigies. Initially the police were stopping me from entering, looking at the DSLR they must have assumed I was a reporter and they had more important things to do anyway! It was pretty chaotic, and only could get these couple of shots before fight broke out and I had to scram to ensure I don't get bashed by the cops.. :lol:

15876450239_220d4c1d79_b.jpg

16062529015_c0c147c804_b.jpg

And the protesters 'Cause" was ...

It is good you got out when you could. Always keep your wits and senses (and common sense) about you when shooting this stuff.

Last edited:
Those flags belong to the National Congress Party, which is, if my reading of Indian politics is reasonably up to date, in opposition to Modi's BJP party.

Those flags belong to the National Congress Party, which is, if my reading of Indian politics is reasonably up to date, in opposition to Modi's BJP party.
You certainly know more about Indian politics than I do. I wonder why though! :lol:

Nicely captured Raj!
Thanks John :)

It is good you got out when you could. Always keep your wits and senses (and common sense) about you when shooting this stuff.
True that, It was a nice change of photography subject for me though.. Tomorrow going out to a village for another session, hopefully will have a few to show :)

You certainly know more about Indian politics than I do. I wonder why though! :lol:

Partly because it is good to understand (at least to a little extent) what is going on in one of the most populous countries in the world. Watching the dynamic evolve between India, Pakistan, and China, and their relationships to Russia, USA, Australia and the EU is useful in interpreting the actions of the various parties.

Always best to leave when they start setting things on fire and beating them with sticks Raj. But don't worry, if something were to happen to you i'd take real good care of Maria for you ;)

Remind me to send them a better picture of Raj, can't keep paying them to shoot and miss :BangHead:

Partly because it is good to understand (at least to a little extent) what is going on in one of the most populous countries in the world. Watching the dynamic evolve between India, Pakistan, and China, and their relationships to Russia, USA, Australia and the EU is useful in interpreting the actions of the various parties.
:lol: guess you find it pretty interesting! Here's some stuff for you, they showed this in the news and the riot was actually against the Trinamool party (ruling party in west bengal) against something called the "Sharada Chit Fund", lots of people were duped of a lot of money and it turned out the politicians were in it knee deep. Just a few days back the transport minister was taken into custody by the CBI. Send me a cookie for the info! :345:

Where on earth have you been? Didn't see you around here, although I was a bit irregular as well.. :lol:

Much better than photos from the zoo
I know how much you miss my zoo shots! Don't worry, I'll post them soon.. :lol:

But don't worry, if something were to happen to you i'd take real good care of Maria for you ;)
Remind me to send them a better picture of Raj, can't keep paying them to shoot and miss :BangHead:
Hey hey hey!! Get in line man! :mad-new:
Don't you worry @mmaria, he isn't getting to you that easily! At least not while I'm stalking you :biggrinangelA:

You need to put more effort into your stalking Raj, I am standing right behind her :)

Well 300 feet behind, always best to obey the restraining orders :bek181:

Yes that's a joke, I know stalking is bad. I should be punished, where is Barb when I need her :biggrin-93:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back