When seagulls attack!

brianne5499

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We're in Destin, FL for our wedding/honeymoon and it was stormy for a couple days...made for some pretty cool shots though!

9022_135917189741_576029741_2306343_905959_n.jpg

Here's another from the same day.
9022_135988189741_576029741_2307319_3924376_n.jpg

Actually the first image reminds me of a "heavenly" scene.

First image reminds me of the Hitchcock film, The Birds. Very neat shot, how close to them were you?

I have one of that same pier at night. I was there for work about a month and a half ago for a night and thought I'd kill some time and wander down the beach with my camera.

Both are pretty good shots! The compositional balance in the seascape is extremely well refined work--much better than most work seen here. The seascape is really elegant. It deserves to be seen printed large.

Really like the second one. The water in the Destin area is beautiful... I used to spend summer holidays in Ft. Walton.

I love seeing these shots. I live in Pensacola, Fl, which is about a 1 hour drive from Destin. These pictures remind me how much I love living here. Very good captures as well, storms out over the gulf are always a sight to behold. Some of my friends lovingly refer to the Seagulls as Sea Chickens, makes me laugh every time.

I actually like how the wings are blurred in the first one... it makes it creative. The second on is beautiful... damn I'm jealous of that crystal clear water!

ya seagulls are anything but heavenly lol... at the shore they will take food right out of your hand if your not looking

Most reactions

Back