..:: When the darkness rushes in ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to create a film like look with the widescreen scope and desaturated and dark tones. I hope you will like it.

This is the first image from my "Golden Hour" series. You can find the rest on my blog.
Click here: http://mersad-photography.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-golden-hour-part-1.html

The golden hour series is a two-part project where I examine what happens after or as the sun sets. It's not strictly a sunset-series but more a darker and moodier version of those photos...

aftersunset.jpg

Last edited:
You obviously didn't read above.

It is not underexposed, he exposed purposly for the sky, there is a difference.

I actually like it alot, it shows a true representation of what happens in the 'golden hour' and the type of light it creates.

Thanks Arch. As you noted I wanted it to be more real, dark and moody.

Of course I'm not underexposing as a mistake. It's about atmosphere. Like in this photo which is properly exposed, but it's about something different.

stonesk.jpg

Very nice, I like over exposed look of the sun while the foreground has a good exposure. Something diferent, :thumbup::thumbup: good job.

These pictures have a lot of feeling, I like them alot! Especially the last one! I find the colouring very natural, not over saturated! :thumbup:

Very nice, I like over exposed look of the sun while the foreground has a good exposure. Something diferent, :thumbup::thumbup: good job.
Thank you so much. Glad you like it.;)

These pictures have a lot of feeling, I like them alot! Especially the last one! I find the colouring very natural, not over saturated! :thumbup:
Thank you. :blushing: I really didn't play with the colors in post production. I only adjusted the contrast a bit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back