When you discovered TPF

Yeah I read a long way back in the off topic, general photo, and critique threads, and I have been known to peek into the alternative techniques section now and then although seeing what people can do (terri) makes me want to go out and spend more money than I have on new cameras and equipment.

I didnt need to read much. I joined when they were all polite and photography like with each other.
Then I tarted the forum up.

Yeah...I did a bit of looking back through things. Not a whole heck of a lot cuz I was on a dial-up computer at the time!

I showed up right when the Dew saga was just beginning. That was enough drama for me.......I just went back and looked at all the pictures and learned who was who before ever posting.

manda said:
I didnt need to read much. I joined when they were all polite and photography like with each other.
Then I tarted the forum up.

I joined cuz I wanted to be like Manda. :twisted: I liked reading her posts.

Yeah I read a long way back in the off topic, general photo, and critique threads, and I have been known to peek into the alternative techniques section now and then although seeing what people can do (terri) makes me want to go out and spend more money than I have on new cameras and equipment.

Hey now, Scurra! Not my fault if your curiosity has been aroused. Nice to have someone to blame for getting in debt, though, eh? bahahahaha!!! :p
:wink:

i was here when the monkeys were still starving and unable to weild primitive tools...

oh yeah...and um...no...i just started fresh...member number 50 something..there wasnt too much to read before that. except chase begging people to join!!!
:oops:
md

Which is what he is doing with thesupportforum right now. GO JOIN!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!

You're not cool unless you are a member of TPF AND thesupportforum!

MDowdey said:
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:00 pm Post subject:

i was here when the monkeys were still starving and unable to weild primitive tools...

So you should know the rules better then. I thought it was customary to hide for atleast 12 hours after freaking out :wink:

....and aren't you suppose to also post a sappy apology before returning? The drama just isn't complete without the proper amount of gushy honesty.

malachite said:
MDowdey said:
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:00 pm Post subject:

So you should know the rules better then. I thought it was customary to hide for atleast 12 hours after freaking out :wink:

....and aren't you suppose to also post a sappy apology before returning? The drama just isn't complete without the proper amount of gushy honesty.

i know, i just couldnt hold it in any longer, ill do better next time :twisted:

md

Most reactions

Back