When you don't listen...

I know! Slims her right down. She is skinny, it's just the fur that makes her look chunky. Her and her sister are only 6 pounds each. They are very small cats. With huge attitudes!

The amount of emotion a cat can project with just their eyes never ceases to amaze me. Yeah, I think you're off her Christmas list for a while.

But she is a gorgeous little girl. I had a dilute long-hair calico that I absolutely adored so I have a soft-spot for them anyway.

I know! Slims her right down. She is skinny, it's just the fur that makes her look chunky. Her and her sister are only 6 pounds each. They are very small cats. With huge attitudes!
most cats have huge attitudes but then again i have not been around cats for very long only an hour or two

Kitty girdle

Poor baby. She will get over it . . . eventually.

Oh she is not happy! Poor baby. Our dog hates to wear clothes and considers it a punishment worthy of a good pout and lots of whining.

The amount of emotion a cat can project with just their eyes never ceases to amaze me. Yeah, I think you're off her Christmas list for a while.

But she is a gorgeous little girl. I had a dilute long-hair calico that I absolutely adored so I have a soft-spot for them anyway.

She is supposed to be a himalyan, but doesn't fit the characteristics well. Her eyes are bright blue, and her sisters are neon orange. She is a very forgiving cat but she keeps looking at me like please please take this off. I feel horrible. But she's an over cleaner and fastidious about keeping herself spotless. She just won't leave the incision site alone.

Yoga pants for cats.
LOL Yup.

Oh she is not happy! Poor baby. Our dog hates to wear clothes and considers it a punishment worthy of a good pout and lots of whining.

I feel really bad. But it's just not an option at this time.

Most reactions

Back