When you feel you had a bad photo day....what do YOU do?

Having just seen them. I can tell you they are good. I will let her decide which ones to share.

:meh: Whoa.....wtf....what kind of pictures are we talking about here?

DSC_0297.JPG

DSC_0296.JPG

DSC_0331.JPG

DSC_0243.JPG

OH GOD THOSE ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! j/k

How could you dislike those???

Those are good. I know... you were just building suspense right?

ha. ha. not funny - you got me for one crazy second, i'll admit.

these i liked. there are 275 in my recycle bin that were crap b/c of movement blur or lack of focus that i didn't realize wasn't there. grr.

these i think are pretty cool though, so i truly do hope others agree. and if not - that's ok too, that's why i posted them.

i like to shoot impromptu moments. so alot of my portrait work is very natural by the subjects. i don't like to force smiles - i LOVE to make them only smile at each other and at the moment at hand. i think i did a pretty good job in these examples. yes?

thanks for your c&c.... i'm feeling better now. :heart:

Last edited:
i like to shoot impromptu moments. so alot of my portrait work is very natural by the subjects. i don't like to force smiles - i LOVE to make them only smile at each other and at the moment at hand. i think i did a pretty good job in these examples. yes?

thanks for your c&c.... i'm feeling better now. :heart:

NP, and yes, that's exactly what they communicate! Impromptu candid unrehearsed moments between two people. Nice!

Your welcome.

(now pay me my $50 Tyjax! Or I'm ratting out the whole thing.) :D hehe j/k

lol, cat. it happens. i totally let a client down, and dropped the ball completely last week. I had fine tuned an 85/1.4, and used a different copy for to shoot a show, so NOTHING was focused. at all. 200 images, all OOF. I was soo pissed, but I goofed. oh well. next time, I know ONE more thing I need to check before I shoot.

Most reactions

Back