Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...want to be something really weird/out of the oridinary when you grew up?

I was just thinking about when I was about 10, and I wanted to be a Fly Girl when I grew up! :lol:

First person who knows what that is gets an E-Kiss (or hug) from Corry! :mrgreen:

I wanted to be a guitar builder... oh wait.... I still want to be that.... never mind. :meh:

I wanted to be a life insurance underwriter...is that weird? :scratch:

Female helicopter pilot?...... i wanted to be an artist.....and i kinda am.... but a failed one :lol:

core_17 said:
...want to be something really weird/out of the oridinary when you grew up?

I was just thinking about when I was about 10, and I wanted to be a Fly Girl when I grew up! :lol:

First person who knows what that is gets an E-Kiss (or hug) from Corry! :mrgreen:

You wanted to be an In Living Color Fly Girl. :mrgreen: Fly Girl trivia... Did you know that Jennifer Lopez was once a Fly Girl? :greenpbl:

I wanted to be a jockey until I grew taller than 5'. After that, I just wanted to be a photographer. :mrgreen:

When I was 5, the gas down the road from my house in Panama City was a full service station where this little old man would pump the gas into your car. My mom would hand him the money and we would go on our way. I would always tell my mom that I wanted to be the gas station attendant when I grew up, because I thought he got to keep all of the money! Couldn't figure out why my mom would laugh at me, at the time HAHAHAHA!

I'm still young and my idea of what jobs I want to do are a little out of the ordinary, like double-majoring in international relations and photojournalism and going into international photojournalism. Its what I want to do know, whether or not I actually end up pursuing that career in 1.5 years is yet to be seen.

i guess i was pretty normal... pro baseball player, pilot, cartoonist... that's all i remember...

photogoddess said:
You wanted to be an In Living Color Fly Girl. :mrgreen: Fly Girl trivia... Did you know that Jennifer Lopez was once a Fly Girl? :greenpbl:

I wanted to be a jockey until I grew taller than 5'. After that, I just wanted to be a photographer. :mrgreen:

DING DING DING DING! :biglaugh:

I remember one time I even choreographed my own routine, practiced it for hours, then did a show for my mom! :lol:

And yes, I knew Jennifer Lopez was one!

I remember going to the Kinney's Shoe Store when I was five years old and I told my Mom I wanted to sells shoes when I grew up.:blushing: Now...I just like to buy them! :lol:

photogoddess said:

dangit! you beat me to it! i love In Living Color!

only wierd thing i wanted to be was a cowboy... i blame "Fievel Goes West" :mrgreen:

Traci said:
I remember going to the Kinney's Shoe Store when I was five years old and I told my Mom I wanted to sells shoes when I grew up.:blushing: Now...I just like to buy them! :lol:

My sister and I did the same thing (as I too wanted to be a fly girl) we did it for the entire extended family and charged admission! 25cents a pop :mrgreen:

Shortly thereafter I changed my ambitions to be a truck driver and then a pharmacist!

Though my mind still changes about as often :D

when i was young, well ok i still do, i wanted to design furniture

I have always wanted to be an aviation photographer since I was little and my dream has pretty much come true. I have also dreamed of being a pilot in airshows displaying vintage aircraft but I'm still working on that one.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back