When you were young..did you ever...

i think boys want to be like their dad, and do what he does, I did anyway. he's an upholster, i could never understand why he used to say "you don't want to end up doing this job. find a job where you use your brain!" (kinda glad that i grew out of that one!) He's counting down the years until his retirement

I wanted to be a race car driver, although that didnt come true it's still fun to pretend when you turn a 35mph corner doing 50mph....mmmmm

LilCujo said:
I wanted to be a race car driver, although that didnt come true it's still fun to pretend when you turn a 35mph corner doing 50mph....mmmmm

:lol: I've wanted to be that at one point, too! It doesn't help when you grow up around nothing but NASCAR loving guys! :lol: (come to think of it, I have no idea how the girly idea of being a Fly Girl came into my head when I was young? For the most part, I was a huuuge tomboy! When I was even younger, I also wanted to be the one that captured Saddam during the Gulf War :oops:

core_17 said:
:lol: I've wanted to be that at one point, too! It doesn't help when you grow up around nothing but NASCAR loving guys! :lol: (come to think of it, I have no idea how the girly idea of being a Fly Girl came into my head when I was young? For the most part, I was a huuuge tomboy! When I was even younger, I also wanted to be the one that captured Saddam during the Gulf War :oops:

lol I hear that, my dad is a racing fan...I grew up a tom boy myself...(I know what a shock huh..lol soooooooo far away from what I am now...:lmao: ) I got my tomboyishness from my dad, always hanging out with him at work (construction with big machines and stuff) going fishing all the fun stuff that gets you dirty..it's more fun doing stuff then woring about your hair. Although I do have to confess, I once too wanted to be a fly girl...:blushing: ...

LilCujo said:
lol I hear that, my dad is a racing fan...I grew up a tom boy myself...(I know what a shock huh..lol soooooooo far away from what I am now...:lmao: ) I got my tomboyishness from my dad, always hanging out with him at work (construction with big machines and stuff) going fishing all the fun stuff that gets you dirty..it's more fun doing stuff then woring about your hair. Although I do have to confess, I once too wanted to be a fly girl...:blushing: ...

:blushing: :blushing: I work for my stepdad's construction company now. :blushing: :blushing: In the office, but still!

I honestly wanted to stay young.

Fly Girl?
CEI0064.jpg

All I ever wanted to be when I got older was comfortably wealthy but never had any real aspirations towards a career to get me that way. Only thing I was sure of was I didn't want to grow up and so far (I'm 51) I haven't... My retirement plan involves The Powerball...

DestinDave said:
All I ever wanted to be when I got older was comfortably wealthy but never had any real aspirations towards a career to get me that way. Only thing I was sure of was I didn't want to grow up and so far (I'm 51) I haven't... My retirement plan involves The Powerball...
hey, we have the same retirement plan! :lmao:

I wanted to be a gangster... :confused: why? because in all those american films that were the gangsters who won all the battles... and lived a cool life... yhhhh hollywood....

I wanted to be a WWF wrestler or Susanna Hoff's toyboy :lol:

mentos_007 said:
I wanted to be a gangster... :confused: why? because in all those american films that were the gangsters who won all the battles... and lived a cool life... yhhhh hollywood....

My brother and I always said were were going to start the US Polish mophia, and call ourselves the Sopranski's. I always felt a little unusual with my last name, it ends in ek which is less common as a Polish name than ski.

Hmm, I wanted to be in the RCMP, cartoonist, architect, programmer, and now photographer. :0)

I managed to have done 2 of those so far, hehe. Didnt care for the programming, and the photography is going ok, looking forward to starting my own business though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back