where am i?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my bike threw me off last night saying it needed a rest.

29661322-L-1.jpg

right now? i'd assume you're somewhere around DC if not there then you are on vacation and im jealous :)

Nice Jon :) Love the simplicity in this! Great job with the conversion. Where are you...hiding from me I supposed :lol:

Great shot. I say, you were behind the camera taking the picture.

....................or off crow hunting

is this like "where's waldo" from hell??? if your hiding in a striped hat and shirt, i will quit this forum for good.....that just would be so uncool jon.... all my thoughts of you as 'jon cool' would so be gone...(jon cool...joe cool....i thought it was clever...)

all kidding aside, wouldnt that be a great background for a bride shot?? or three little girls in long dresses...rose petals at thier feet...? (the drugs, its the drugs...!! )

There sure is a lot of rectangles in the picture making it good setting and the bike breaks it up nicely, Good eye again.

this is a hard one actually, i'll give ya a hint; it's in DC. :lmao: spike is warm ;)

Almost looks like mirrored glass opposite a brick wall but I don't recall any mirrored glass when I was there (hmmm 93, 94ish) and even then, I don't recall blocks that big offset like they are.

we do have a few. my PS'ing has probably screwed this up for anyone getting it, so i'll give ya another hint. it's close to this:

28771520-L.jpg

Great shots. I like the simplicity of the first (and I dont know where that was shot other than in DC somewhere lol) and I love the Lincoln photo! The lighting is awesome!

Pamela

LeadSister said:
Great shots. I like the simplicity of the first (and I dont know where that was shot other than in DC somewhere lol) and I love the Lincoln photo! The lighting is awesome!

Pamela

thanks Pamela. tripods are prohibited anymore in the memorial, so it's hard to get a decent shot with the low lighting.

Most reactions

Back