Where and when?!!!!

Mishelle, you live close to me. Want to meet up? I'm in Atlanta. You drive.
OMG!! I live in Atlanta?!! Wait, what?! No I don't. =(
I live close to Philly. That would be quite the drive. hehe

Anyone have any suggestions?

I say we go to Detroit to photograph urban decay, and nature taking over.

Let's go on a TPF Cruise!
Nah, wait. I think a cruise with some of y'all might be a bit over the top for what I'm prepared to handle. :D

How about Charleston, SC? Or Clearwater, FL? Or somewhere else where there's a beach, and it's warm? :lol:

Nah, wait. I think a cruise with some of y'all might be a bit over the top for what I'm prepared to handle. :D

How about Charleston, SC? Or Clearwater, FL? Or somewhere else where there's a beach, and it's warm? :lol:
Always wanted to see Florida! I have a big sister that lives in Tallahassee. My nephew is always posting beach shots, so I think he's actually near one. I'll keep an eye out here, just in case. I've never seen an ocean. Or a gulf. Or a sea.

Always wanted to see Florida! I have a big sister that lives in Tallahassee. My nephew is always posting beach shots, so I think he's actually near one. I'll keep an eye out here, just in case. I've never seen an ocean. Or a gulf. Or a sea.

:eek-73:
WHAT???? I…I…I don't know what to say!
Hie thee to a beach, my friend!!!
Well, perhaps wait for that infectious wound to heal up, then starting hieing. LOL

Going on a cruise to the Southern Caribbean in a month (Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Maarten)!

Feel free to find me there! haha

I'm going to Hagerstown, next week. Anybody want to give it a try?

Most reactions

Back