Where are you all from?

hello there, i am from Serbia as i can see the only one from Eastern Europe, maybe not?

Where am I from?

Townsville, Queensland, Australia, just a hop, step & a splash from the Great Barrier Reef. Winter here is great, summertime....whew!!
Before coming here it was Ballarat in Victoria, summertime great ... winter Brrrrr!

I am from NEW ORLEANS, LA. but for the last 5 years live in Missoula, MT. and yes we have electricity here we got it last year and it is the coolest thing ever!!! :shock:

nikon90s said:
I am from NEW ORLEANS, LA. but for the last 5 years live in Missoula, MT. and yes we have electricity here we got it last year and it is the coolest thing ever!!! :shock:

i like this one..he's a funny cat..

md

I'm in Newcastle (pronounced New-car-sull...not New-kassle), For our friends in the USA :)

Not a true local as i grew up in Manda's back yard, Sydney. Well not really in her backyard, welllll maybe? No probably not! :?

All you non Aussies should come "Down Under" for a Photo Forum get together and BBQ at my house!!!!

Well I live in Lancashire UK, today is hot sunny I have just come out of the dark room. Had to give in to sticky for chemicals may try a little PS.

From Eric :)

luckydog said:
I'm in Newcastle (pronounced New-car-sull...not New-kassle), For our friends in the USA :)

Not a true local as i grew up in Manda's back yard, Sydney. Well not really in her backyard, welllll maybe? No probably not! :?

All you non Aussies should come "Down Under" for a Photo Forum get together and BBQ at my house!!!!

man that would rule!!! can we invite manda? :)

md

I am from Calgary, Alberta. The rockies are my backyard If your not sure where, think about the 1988 winter olympics.

And, NO their isn't any mad cow here. Open the damn border!

Leave my word alone Chase.
I think its a damn good word too if i say so myself, paddy hehe

MD..you are a nutter :lol:

I'm from just east of Vancouver B.C. about 15 minute walk from where this was taken. :D
large.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back