Where are you all from?

Welcome Sofia and Conk...I hope you realise you'll be associating with some strange characters here... and I'm just one of them!

I'm from yorkshire.
i live in an old discarded shoe box by the side of the road.
When it rains we 'ave to get t'whippets and pigeons to come hide down't pit with us and help feed 'osses.
Byyyyy 'eck it's grim ooop north.
10038786.jpg

:D

Shutter Bug said:
Conk-

I'm so jealous it hurts!!! :cry: 15 minutes?!! Wow!! Gosh I'm jealous!! I hope you enjoy it half as much as I would. That's amazing. And nice pic!

I'm transplanted from Ontario. I came to B.C. in 93' and never looked back.
Maybe if you take the trip up here you maight do the same. So many people come from east of here never to return home. It is sooo beautiful.
I most certainly do enjoy it. Those mountains became my playground. I enjoyed a bit of hiking for a while until I found the sport of mountain biking. There is nothing like getting a good downhill flow on a mountain at 7:00am and you know you are the only one around except for the animals. So peacefull and quiet with just the sounds of birds, bugs buzzing and the sound of the chain rattling on my bike. Nothing quite like it in the whole world.
If there was a smiley for contentment available it would go here.

I havebeen to Vancouver a few times. I mostly stayed in Gas Town or more precisley the bars in and around Gas Town. Course that was when I was underage in the States. It truely is a nice place, except the part just east (I think it is east) of Gas Town.

I'm in Newcastle (pronounced New-car-sull...not New-kassle), For our friends in the USA

Hey Luckydog I know what you mean! Hearing Americans saying “aluminium” cracks me up! :lol: They say it A-loo-mun-num, I say it Al-u-min-e-um . That and Leicester Square in London said as Lie-sister square . BTW shouldn’t you be using this as your avatar?? :wink:

lucky.jpg

Oh yes opps! I’m from Reading, Berkshire, England, which is fairly boring, place, unless you’re a corporate head in which case it’s heaven!

i'll give you a hint:

our society is made up of- :alien: aliens, :pig: pigs, :drunk: drunks, :pirate: pirates, :afro: dudes with big hair and :cyclops: people with one eye
...HA!

actually im from sydney australia, the most multi- cultural country in the world
8)

Thanks Synergy :D

I'll use that as my Avatar just cause you bothered to find it and post it (not because you have reminded me that my knickname comes from dogfood).

Minneapolis Minnesota here....Makes you appreciate the seasons, especially spring! Fall is my favorite time of year though.

Most reactions

Back