where da planes

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
one of our fun things to do on saturday afternoons is watch the planes land at reagan international. the park is situated right in front of the airstrip and these 767's fly in 100' over your head! actually it's pretty cool to lay back and watch; anyways, john decided to take a walk since there was a break in activity (generally one flys in every minute or so). after a few minutes he just dropped and with this funny expession said "where da planes"?

24004757-L.jpg

Ah, with the story and title given, this is even better. How nice and funny!
So the planes came back I assume? Or rather: more planes did come?

awww...he is the sweetest thing..i assume this is the other side of one of the hero's??
he is too precious....bet theres not a momma around that doesnt look at this and say "ahhhwww...look at the baby......." cant they just make the most simple things take on a new life...a new feel??? gotta love kids....his little right hand, and the fingers curving....who doesnt remember their baby doing that???
thanks jonmikal for sharing....

That's wonderful, Jon. Great exposure, composition... hey, it's you so that's a given. Excellent title as well! :mrgreen:

:lol: You sure can spot the right times to take a picture, got a good charge on this one. Perfect title also. The gesture would make any Italian proud.

That is priceless! Wonderful capture and the title definatly adds to it. Very cool.

That's funny. Without the title I would've thought he was saying "Where da people?" but they're right behind him. hehehe.
I reckon it's a cute picture but unfortunately I don't think it's one of your best B&W conversions. That's just my crappy 2 euro cents worth.

:lol: That has to be the cutest pic ever...or in the last day that you've posted of your kids at least :) The title is perfect and put a big smile on my face as soon as the pic came up. Great capture!!!

Meysha said:
I reckon it's a cute picture but unfortunately I don't think it's one of your best B&W conversions. That's just my crappy 2 euro cents worth.

i wasn't looking for your crappy 2 euro cents worth, hence, posting in this gallery :greenpbl:

thanks all, i appreciate most of your comments! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back