Where did you buy your camera?

Lets see:

400D Jessops
7D Amazon (was Dixons, but they cancelled the order because I didn't get the phone when they called because of the difference of my billing and delivery addresses)
Mystery camera second hand from some guy in Scotland

My friend is the type of guy who buys electronics, keeps them in hella good condition, then gets bored and sells it in a couple months lol
Sold me his hardly used T2I Kit (even had a screen protector on the LCD!), 40$ camera bag, 3rd party battery grip for 575$
:D

Bought my T50 w/ 50mm1.8 at one of those collectible sales that malls have every now and then with all the stands lol

At the time ritzcamera was the cheapest I could find the Canon 40d. It was even on backorder but I got it fairly quick. Everything else I get from adorama. I'm now looking to get a 7d if I can manage to find the funds and I will probably get it from adorama.

Bought 40D, batterygrip, two batteries, double battery charger, custom neck strap, a small lowepro bag, nifty fifty, lens pen and a AA battery adapter for the grip from a friend who was upgrading to a 7D.

Camera and first 2 lenses at Best Buy, then another lens through Adorama, and finally, my Sigma through a nearby camera store.

Bought my complete a350 kit from eBay. Got it 450 bucks cheaper than the Sony store.

Henrys camera

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Old XSi from Henry's
New 7D from Best Buy

Accessories from Kijiji, and random websites.

About half directly from Nikon, and the other half equally between local camera stores and Craig's List.

Amazon... If i was in Texas still I would probably have went to a camera store so I could get a feel for the camera, but being stationed on this tiny island in Alaska, I was forced to go online or go to a tiny Walmart. Amazingly, the vendor I got my kit from shipped USPS and it only took a week to get from NY to Kodiak...where as FedEx or UPS can sometimes takes 2 months!

Tigerdirect.com, they had a close out sale.

Probably 85% of my gear comes from adorama. Maybe 10% from B&H. I prefer to order from Adorama and to go in to B&H when I am in NYC. The other 5% comes off of craigslist when the newest failures liquidate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back