Where do you find out who's using your photos?

EIngerson

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive seen threads about people having their photos stolen. How do you guys search to find them?

Well, I'm not paranoid, LOL. I'm curious about it.

Have to give that tin eye a try. Always wondered how people found out about that.

As mentioned by others, TinEye works. You can also search for images through the google search engine. If you are using chrome it's a simple right click on the image and selecting the option "Search google for image" or you can even drag an image straight from your desktop into the search url... if you aren't using chrome its a little more invovled but still possible. This is called a "reverse image search" by the way.

You can use some simple google fu search operands to target your search better or dis-include some sites as well... but more than likely not necessary.

There are some services that will do this for you as well... no telling how efficacious they are though. I've been interested in signing up with Digimarc Guardian for a while because I don't like using watermarks... but loading up their web page just now it looks like they no longer cater to photographers in favor of corporate customers.

Most reactions

Back