Where do YOU get your Digital Pictures Printed?

If your local Walmart is using a Noritsu, you can get excellent quality. What you need to do is get a printer profile if they have one, and ask them what mode they prefer. The pro lab I use has a Noritsu and I give him files in RGB with the sRGB color profile, and I get great results. Once your files are set up how you want them, be sure and tell them not to alter your image at all, otherwise the tech may make corrections that could end up making your print look worse.

Calibrating your monitor plays an important role as well. Check into a Monaco Optix XR colorimeter.

SlySniper said:
OOOHH Thats right! I can do that tooo!! Damn, I'm stupid. I just need to buy some of that photo paper. Do you think a HP PSC 1315 All-In-One can do a good job?

Thanks for all the responses guys!:thumbup: :hug::

Should be fine :D

Hehe I got about 125 sheets of glossy paper for about £15 from costco :D

elsaspet said:
Lovelovelove Mpix.
Just had the photo on canvas done..........excellent!

The canvas texture?

I had a 16x20 on supposedly stretched canvas done and it was just the standard 16x20 print glued to a stretched canvas frame.

SlySniper said:
OOOHH Thats right! I can do that tooo!! Damn, I'm stupid. I just need to buy some of that photo paper. Do you think a HP PSC 1315 All-In-One can do a good job?

Thanks for all the responses guys!:thumbup: :hug::

It would depend on how big you are planing to print, and what the use is, if you are printing a 4x6 for yourself, then it should do a pretty decent job. Use the photo cartridge, and the tri color to get the best quality. If you are printing something large, you may be better off getting it done for you, due to the cost of ink.

IMO
Jeff

I go through DPChallenge.com (the lab is ezprints, but when you become a member of dpc you get them at cost) I've used mpix before and the quality is just as good, but the prices are about 40% cheaper.

Not only that but you can sell your prints through them, they take a commision but they do all the work for you. Printing, shipping, billing, all of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back