Where do *you* have your business cards printed? I'm looking for high qualtity...

I use Vistaprint. You can go bare bones on the cheap or spend a few bucks and get high quality cards. Super fast printing/shipping also. I've used Moo before and prefer Vistaprint.

Just a thought...probably not a good idea to switch up your cards all the time. They're part of your brand, which is something that shouldn't really be in a revolving door. But, to each his/her own.

Moo.com are awesome. Their design system is super easy, the customer service is second to none (they emailed me to tell me my first design might not print well and even made design suggestions to improve the print quality) and the quality of their cards are awesome - mine are 3 ply with the middle ply being blue. It's awesome. You can also design both sides of the card. I have my details on one side and a photo on the other - there are 10 to collect!

It cost £89 (GBP) for 200 and every time I give one out I get told "This is a really nice card, where did you get them?".

I love them. Love them!

2rnelqd.jpg

2hrnzaa.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
ProDPI.
I use them for practically everything - CD Inserts, custom disks, thank you cards, etc. Amazing quality. Lots of paper choices (and they'll send you samples when you open an account)

I have used VistaPrint in the past - amazing prices, and very decent printing, but ProDPI wins for me.

I have used Overnight Prints for years and am quite satisfied (and I spent 18 years as a graphic artist). I especially like that they are offering spot UV for free, now. Great little punch of quality. If I had a MUCH larger budget I would go with Moo, but honestly, I get such great feedback on my current card I can't imagine a much better response handing out a card that costs 15x as much. Here is an off-angle shot to show the spot uv: the snowflakes, logo and filigree are gloss while the rest of the card is matte.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408801777.058001.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back