Where do you most often surf photo sites / forums from?

Where do you do most of your photo web surfing from?

• Home

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Work

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • School

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Library

• Web Hot Spot

• When ever and where ever I can

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I surf more often from work than I do home. Although I am specifically not allowed to surf the web while at work. But my job allows me a bit of time to do what I want to do. Just wondering where you are when you do most of your web surfing for your photographic needs.

I don't work, so it would be from home.

at home or on the phone

I would get fired if I was sitting around looking at TPF at work...

I don't even know if I can get on here from work (haven't tried yet) - they block a lot of websites, and they monitor everything.

During the school year, from school, but currently during the summer months, from home. Unfortunately while at my job I do not have access to a computer

I would get fired if I was sitting around looking at TPF at work...

I don't even know if I can get on here from work (haven't tried yet) - they block a lot of websites, and they monitor everything.

We actually have some pretty strict rules at work as well. But where I normally go, no IT guys there. They are the only one's that pitch a fit. They block pictures and videos. And of course alot of sites (except the ones they like). I travel for work all over so I carry a laptop. And since they provide very basic cheap ones, most of us carry personal laptops. If we are caught connecting to the net with our personal computers. They will confiscate them! Even if we are doing work! It's their little fifedom and they run it strict!

hehe I can understnad why though - if one of you starts accessing naughty sites and even might pickup a virus or two and other such things then after you get your notice the IT guys get their's as well - though they might just get a good telling off for being lax half the time, they still take some of the blame.

As for me though - at home is where I surf pretty muchall the time

Most reactions

Back