Where has...

If I remember correctly Mark C has been busy with some stuff going on in his life and just hasn't had the time to post... He stops by from time to time to check in on things and share some of his wisdom with us! Not sure about Vonn though, I started noticing him not around as much last week?

Hope they're both back soon! Miss those guys!

Zach :D

photogoddess said:
oriecat said:
Where's the Marks (c and vonnagy)? :(

Yeah - where have they been hiding?

(I swear I don't have those 2 in my dungeon. They are missing.... really!)

I got word from the Kiwi. He was going to come stateside to visit his parents and we were planning a get-together. His mom had broken her leg and had complications for a while there, so instead of them going to NZ for a visit, he wanted to try coming here. BUT - she's much better :D so he's staying put and saving the $$. He's been scrambling busy in general.

Haven't seen the Toby Meister around either...

photogoddess said:
Malachite been lately?
Wow! a post just for me? well, one that started out for me anyway :wink: I'm around though, just reading. Photogoddess just flushing me out though. Something about making sure I keep posting night time exposures. But the latest batch of full moon weekends have either been during the middle of the week or on a holiday. I haven't given up yet......always more to come.

Well come back and start postin again, Mikey!!! We miss youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
jonmikal said:
photogoddess said:
Malachite been lately? :scratch:

see what you started :wink:

Yeah! See what you started :LOL:

Me???? All I did was ask an innocent question. :roll:

Of course you did :wink:

OK OK - I'll admit it! Geesh!!! I have Malachite stashed safely away in my dungeon. (Yells down.... "Having a good time dear?" "muffle muffle muffle") Don't worry guys. He's fine... Just fine! ;) :whip:
Then who the hell is that in my shed?!
The lying bastard said he was malachite. I'll play him some white noise until he tells me his real name. :irked:

Oh, and it's good to see you let him out.

2Stupid2Duck said:
Vonnagy gone?

Ain't seen me Kiwi mate for ages.

Nope....he's just been covered & smothered, like a ruined plate of hash browns...... :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back