Where is the community at TPF?

Is a pencilguin any relation to a penguin? :er:

Would that be the waterproof, battery operated penguin?
You may worship it but we have our minds set on something higher than self-gratification.
I find it extremely funny that your link leads one to an ad for a discounted inflatable sheep with a cute red bow on its head (and not to the ad you no doubt intended :raisedbrow:). Given that you live in the country. And that rumours of sheep bothering abound in such places. :lol:
Chiller said:
Is a pencilguin any relation to a penguin?
No, as penguins are well-rounded and do not have sharp pointy ends

penguins ... do not have sharp pointy ends

They do however have sharp pointy tongues.
[FONT=&quot]
penggifhb1.gif
Why, so they do! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
penggifhb1.gif
[/FONT]

Pengalasaurus Rex

Well, as someone about to type their 3rd post I'm hardly in a position to comment, but here's my 2 cents!

Many forums don't allow users to post links/html/add their own website until they have made a certain number of posts (10 seems common). I think that's a great idea as, if SPAM is the objective, the people will soon realise it's quicker to go elsewhere to post their links.
Hertz has a lead filled snow shoe, I hope he hit's you on the nose , and hits you on the fin.......great googly moogly........
go like the mud shark in your mythology, in a circular mothion.......to another thread...with you 3rd post....peek abooooo...oooo.ooooh..

I just heard that Chiller left the forum can anyone fill me in????

Michael

Most reactions

Back