I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I was missing something today...

The little lady and I are throwing a BBQ for the people who are going to be in our wedding party. We are also going out to the farm for Mother's day supper on Sunday night.

Have a good week end....I AM OUTA HERE..............

I'm getting ready to go limp around the grocery store and help my boyfriend get stuff for his new place. (the contents of the fridge consist of one 12pk of Coke). Then I work all weekend. What fun.

I went and got heatstroke today mowing/edging someone's yard... :meh: now I feel like crap... :meh:

Hope you feel better soon, Littleman.

Sorry, Mike, I confess I was a slacker yesterday - but so was my other Happy Friday poster, Miss Alison. :mrgreen: We'll do better next week.

Well, my aerial photographer husband ended up having to fly a mission today. We were supposed to get out and shoot some new IR film. :x Instead, I'll be doing laundry and working out in the garden, trying to bring the weeds under control so my vegetables have a chance this year. ;)

Hopefully we can get out for a shoot tomorrow. Not much else on tap, and here I'm sitting procrastinating my laundry duties. :lol:

Hope you're feeling better, LittleMan!

eeeek! I can't believe I missed Happy Friday!!!

This weekend we had t-ball practice on Friday, followed by an early bedtime at 8:30 :shock:
Today it's been puppy wrangling while trying to get ready for a trip down to my parents house for Mothers Day. Tomorrow we have a t-ball game, final meeting with a bride/groom that I have a wedding for on May 28th and then homework due for this week.

Hope you're feeling better, Littleman. Corry hope you're done limping soon. And Terri, it's supposed to be snowing in Northern NH today....I'd take gardening over this weather anyday!!

I'd take gardening over this weather anyday!!
Girl, you haven't seen the size of my weeds. :lol: If it were snowing, I wouldn't have to face them!

Oh. Well, our "Friday" was Wednesday: Thursday was off (Ascension), and everyone's taking Friday as a "bridge day" then. So today feels like a very long-stretched Sunday already.
Had in mind to share Terri's job and weed out my garden, too. We must be breeding the same sort of weeds, mine have grown HUGE in only a matter of two weeks or so - it's incredible.
Started weeding out the front garden which now looks reasonably well - "just ok-like" is more it - but my work on the back garden got interrupted by this huge thunderstorm with bucketloads of rain... no more gardenwork, I think. Definitely no lawn mowing, which had been on the agenda, too.

You see: no big things here.

My father-in-law came round on Thursday night and we had trout (caught by my son), yummie, and the very good Riesling wine that my father-in-law brought.
I had by then already taken my daughter to the resting area on the motorway where the other swimmers + coach from her group were coming past to pick her up on their way to Berlin. She now is in Berlin, taking part in the North German Championships which will only end tomorrow afternoon. Apart from a 5-word text message I have heard nothing of her since... "It went ok, well just". Uh-oh.

mmmm....LaFoto said Riesling.... :drool:

I'm taking a break because the heat is making me limp out there. But I'm winning the current battle with the weeds. Most of them are now in a neat pile.

I also finished planting: 3 more sweet pepper plants. Yum! We'll have sweet peppers, jalapeno peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes in the garden this year. Along with the usual herbs, of course. :thumbup:

So far, so good! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back