Where is....?

ShutterBug4_4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Karissa?

I'm not on very often, and maybe I missed something, but I don't think she's been on for a while.... Seeing Fifi so much reminded me of that cute frog in her avatar.

You are right! It has been a while!!! I just checked and it's been since July 29th that she last posted!!! :(

I have another question. Where's Hobbes??? I checked his post history, too, and it's only been four days, but that's not like him!!! He usually posts everyday!

core_17 said:
I have another question. Where's Hobbes??? I checked his post history, too, and it's only been four days, but that's not like him!!! He usually posts everyday!

Aubrey is visiting his aunt who is very ill. I'll let him know you were thinking of him.

Karissa just moved into her college yesterday. Shes been really busy getting ready for school. Still might be a couple weeks before she has time to post.

Hobbes dissapeared... and his sweet avatar

Since I was in this thread, I thought I'd bring it back to the front with a new MIA. Where is Lungfarmer?? He hasn't posted in a month.]

holy cow! that is news - lungfarmer has had a sex change?!!! :shock:

haven't seen metroshane, mrsid, carlita, & havoc & motcon in these parts either. and luckydog's been a wee bit slack hisself. And where is DEW! (ha ha ha - just kiddin)

Drdan posted in the Critique forum recently...so he's around...but Drlynn hasn't posted since the 4th...hmm...strange.

Just checked...and Drlynn posted yesterday on this other forum I'm on...must just be bored with TPF for the moment or something. How can you not LOVE this place?

hobbes, i just noticed that i've edited your messages when i was trying to quote it... damn thats going to confuse a lot of people :|

somebody take my moderating powers away from me!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back