Where is....?

vonnagy said:
hobbes, i just noticed that i've edited your messages when i was trying to quote it... damn thats going to confuse a lot of people :|

somebody take my moderating powers away from me!!!

I was starting to think that someone was messing with me there. It could've been the hazing of the new guyYou know how it goes. :lol:

Hey guys i have been OK. just had computer problems, then got real busy at work, and now i am flying to New Orleans tomorrow to drive my girlfriend and her stuff back. Been ultra busy and with the comp problems i have been out of touch on the net for like 2 months. I do appologize to the photo exchange people that i wasn't able to complete, and also want to thank Malachite for sending he the PM asking if i was OK. I will still not be able to be around for a couple weeks but hope to be a regular again soon.
Congrates to Hobbes, i see he is now a Mod :) And hello to everyone else. I hope to chat with you all soon.

Havoc said:
Hey guys i have been OK. just had computer problems, then got real busy at work, and now i am flying to New Orleans tomorrow to drive my girlfriend and her stuff back. Been ultra busy and with the comp problems i have been out of touch on the net for like 2 months. I do appologize to the photo exchange people that i wasn't able to complete, and also want to thank Malachite for sending he the PM asking if i was OK. I will still not be able to be around for a couple weeks but hope to be a regular again soon.
Congrates to Hobbes, i see he is now a Mod :) And hello to everyone else. I hope to chat with you all soon.

Thanks Havoc! We'll be waiting for your return to regular posting.

Hey! It has been quite a while since we've heard from him!!!! Like, two weeks! OH GRAIG! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back