Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did everyone go?

I havent been on in forever because my computer is in the shop, but it seems like some people are missing, or the forums are not moving as quickly!

nobody is leaving are they?:confused:

Summer is traditionally a bit of a slower period, as people go on vacation, or do 'other stuff' (like go to sidewalk cafes, sporting events, sailing, cottages etc) rather than sit in front of the computer. So you'll probably still see most people, just less frequently. :D

A lot of us have been fairly quiet lately. There has been some whining/arguing/griping going on lately so the TPF atmosphere hasn't quite been the same, at least for me. It also seems to be getting harder and harder to get decent critique on a regular basis. Some of us have found greener pastures, but still come back around every now and then.

Summer is traditionally a bit of a slower period, as people go on vacation, or do 'other stuff' (like go to sidewalk cafes, sporting events, sailing, cottages etc) rather than sit in front of the computer. So you'll probably still see most people, just less frequently. :D

Ditto. Summer is always slower. That, and with 4th of July weekend just wrapping up, a lot of people are taking vacations and whatnot right now.

I know I've certainly been busy.

I'm still here, el Guappo! Though not as much since I bought a money pit and all of my time is going there.. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back