Where or where has the sun been?

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CT has been cast in a never ending cloud cover.. As they say, the show must go on, high ISO or not.. Comments welcome and thanks for looking..

1 "George"
George 12_21 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

2 Juvi RT Hawk
Juvenile Red Tail 12_19 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

3 In the mud
Great Blue Heron 1 12_16 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

4 In the snow
Great Blue Heron 1 in flight in snow 12_21 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

5 A very late season little blue heron in the snow..
Juvenile Little Blue Heron 1 in Snow flurries 12_21 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

6 A dark and stormy RT
Red Tail Hawk 12_21 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

Not here!
Kinda likin' #3 here.

Kris, great shots. I think the first and last are my favourites. Sorry you have continuous cloud cover (CCC), but it has to change. :biggrin-93: So far our winter has been fairly mild - daytime temps about 2-5°C with nighttime temps around -5 to -10°C. All the snow we got back in the early part of the month is almost gone, so everything is brown and dreary - some cloud and sun, but, mainly a mixture as the days will now get longer.

Have a great Christmas!

WesternGuy

Nice set Kris. This weather just sucks for shooting but at least the snow is staying away "knock on wood"

George looks like he has been in a tuft. Yes on #3.

Sun ? Wasn't that the big bright thing that used to come up in the morning and fade away late afternoon ? Sounds familiar but it's been so long I can't be sure.

On another note glad to see George is back, always nice to see him :icon_thumright:

Thank you everyone!

Kris, great shots. I think the first and last are my favourites. Sorry you have continuous cloud cover (CCC), but it has to change. :biggrin-93: So far our winter has been fairly mild - daytime temps about 2-5°C with nighttime temps around -5 to -10°C. All the snow we got back in the early part of the month is almost gone, so everything is brown and dreary - some cloud and sun, but, mainly a mixture as the days will now get longer.

Have a great Christmas!

WesternGuy
Merry Christmas to you as well! Not sure if you will be getting your Sigma in time for your trip.. Rumors: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport lens delayed due to manufacturing defects | Photo Rumors

#3 for me..'in the mud'...you OR him?
Nancy
Well, both, lol. I was laying in 1/2" of wet mucky sand.. It was about 30 degrees out too... :(

Nice set Kris. This weather just sucks for shooting but at least the snow is staying away "knock on wood"
knock on wood for sure. The days are getting longer! spring must be right around the corner :)

Sun ? Wasn't that the big bright thing that used to come up in the morning and fade away late afternoon ? Sounds familiar but it's been so long I can't be sure.
On another note glad to see George is back, always nice to see him :icon_thumright:

I'm not sure, I have some vague recollection of something like that..

Actually someone told me today is the shortest day of the year, so it's all uphill from here, or is that downhill, I always get that one wrong, I just know it has to get better cause it can't get worse :)

Kris, thanks for the reference on the possible problems with the Sigma 150-600. I checked it out and it says that the problems are only with Nikon mount lenses (so far). Lets hope that the Canon mounts are okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Kris, I was checking out some Sigma sites and they say that this rumour is not true - Sigma Rumors | Art Lenses, dp Quattro Cameras, and More and that Adorama has verified this.

You can also check the discussion here: Short News on the Sigma 150-600mm Pair . Still looks like I may have a relatively long wait for this one. Oh well, I waited almost 6 months for my 1D X from Canon. :boggled:
-----------------------------------------------------------

WesternGuy

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back