Where to buy chemicals

Atari1977

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
atari1977.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm trying to get my school's darkroom up and running again. It's been dormant for a while, last time I used it was two years ago and all the chemicals were expired.We have all the equipment to develop film and prints, we just need chemicals(I think we're going with Ilford). Can anyone recommend a good supplier? We don't need massive quantities(It's pretty just going to be used by me and possibly one other person), we're just looking for a good price.

B&H, adorama, also have basic chemistry. Probably the prices are going to be within pennies wherever you go, but it might be worthwhile shopping around.

+3 on the freestyle suggestion. And they ship pretty quickly as well so you shouldn't be waiting more than a few days. They're in CA. I'm in DE. Usually three days for me once the order is filled. Of course you might find something local that can suit your needs as well, given you are near a major metropolitan area. Has to be at least a couple of good sources down there.

Freestyle will give discounts to schools, teachers and carries student-grade products. Shop around for sure, but you may find them hard to beat. :)

Most reactions

Back