Where to Post Pictures Online

cary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently took pictures at a sporting event and made a couple of books with the pictures I took. The parents of the athletes saw my pictures and are all asking to order prints.

I really, really want to use SmugMug but I can't afford the $150 right now.

Where can I post pictures online FREE with a few gigabytes? I will just number the pictures and have them tell me which ones they want, what size, etc. and then I will bill them through paypal.com.

With that being said, I don't want a site where they can order themselves because I will be adding profits.

I already have my flicr.com account maxed out (free account) and I really don't like the look of photobucket.

i use this :

Multiply - Secure, Family-Friendly Media Sharing

theres no limit to how many you can upload plus they dont delete REALLY old uploads

although . you do have to purchase premium for you to get original resolutions after the upload.

(check teh smiley on my sig)

edit: ... crap . they can order in this site >___________>

sorry didnt see that note

Maybe it's okay if they can order. Maybe I can just add a "PROOF" watermark to all of them and let them know they have to go through me or they will get the "PROOF" watermark on their pictures.

Maybe it's okay if they can order. Maybe I can just add a "PROOF" watermark to all of them and let them know they have to go through me or they will get the "PROOF" watermark on their pictures.

lol theres an idea :D

goodluck :D

Most reactions

Back