Where to sell Nude sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:BangHead: :76:

No one is putting down your precious Hassy. We're just saying that to get the job done and correctly that your statement below isn't accurate. Full frame DSLR's and in fact even APS-C sensors are capable of producing full page magazine spreads, even at high ISO (ISO 800 as you describe) with impeccable detail and sharpness. The rest of your post is dibble...

Oh might I also add, that most photographers who get hired or sell their pictures to magazines, use high end equipment,
like a medium format camera like the Hasselblad H5D-200c
Selling for around $45,000.00 just for the camera body. never mind the lese.
Why would a publication magazine like maxim magazine want to hire you with your
Nikon D810 36.3 MP Digital SLR Camera or Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Compared to the Hasselblad, them other cameras are pathetic.

I never said that DSLR's & APS-C camera's can't produce good quality pictures, never said that, at all. But what I am saying is that a lot high end publishing firms
prefer high end quality like a HB, no question about it, they are many publishing firms who will also have no problem with DSLR's, as far as the APS-C camera's most professional photographers who would shoot for high end work would not use an APS-C, most have been doing this long enough where they haven't even used an APS-C equipment in years and prefer to use full-Frame.. and yes there is a difference, don't believe me think I'm wrong, Karl Taylor is one of the best and well known photographers in the business and also teaches photography, 99.999% of his work is done on Med Format camera and in his video's and training courses tells you exactly why.. also note his images are the best I've ever seen, what my point is if your trying to become a professional photographer and want to create art and good images and be successful why not do it right and try to create the best you can create...

go to his youtube site and watch all his stuff, give me a link to a better photographer / teacher in this business, I'm willing to bet you will not find one..
Karl Taylor

and he also has a video about the HB camera, and check out his video on
Full Frame Sensors vs Crop Sensor Cameras Explained by Karl Taylor!

or check out his video on Why Medium Format Cameras?

if this don't explain all this to you then maybe you obviously don't know what your talking about..

"also, if you're any good, and not just a dude who likes or wants to photo nakked hot chicks, you'll most likely get better responses in the business district area of the forums, and in the nudes section."

Well, yes, I am a dude that likes to take photos of naked chicks, afterall....I'm a man. I know what you're trying to say, though. As I see it, even though photography is an art, I still see everything I do as an opportuinity to profit. It makes it more interetsing to me. As far as being critiqued on my pics by members, maybe not at this time (at least not the nudes), as everyone has a different vision and one artist doesnt know what the other artists vision is. For now, I'm trying to put my finger on where to sell this photos so that at least I have a plan of attack.
I'm confused. You are talking about $20 shots of naked women, contacting adult web sites, and maintaining your artistic vision but always being concerned with making a buck. Maybe it's just the thought of an endless supply of women willing to take their clothes off to be photographed (without getting paid as models? Watch that bottom - no pun - line!) that are found in Texas that has my head spinning.

I wouldn't wait for a response from the OP - the thread was originated in 2012 and the OP has been gone since June 2013. ;)

Doesn't matter how great the image quality if the shutter is jammed up.

Ok. I'd imagine hasselblad probably fixed that issue by now, but CONTAX 4 LIFE, YO!

Im not gonna wait for a response..
They have been responding but not now
Because my last post pretty much shut them up. Because unless they want to further embarrass themselves with a lack of knowledge in photography from there statements that they're more knowledgeable then Karl Taylor.
They pretty much cant say i was wrong. Because that video covers it all in english and proves what i said was accurate..
To try and claim you can use a $3,000.00 camera and it will do just as good a job as a med format Camera like a $40,000 Hasselblad, is quite a ridiculous statement.
To say that top professional photographers are completely incompetent to spend that kind of money when they could have bought a $3,000 Nikon and got the same quality that's pretty stupid statement..

I wouldn't wait for a response from the OP - the thread was originated in 2012 and the OP has been gone since June 2013. ;)[/QUOTE]

I think its about time we let this thread have a good rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back