Where to send E-6?

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am just getting into the E-6 area. I have bought about 5 rolls of various types. I shot some earlier this year and sent it off through Walgreens to get it developed, for less than seven bucks for a 36 exposure roll. Is there anywhere better or cheaper? Wal-Mart scanned it for .60cents a print and put it on CD. But I think I will buy a scanner soon, but where is a good place to have them scanned...
Greg

Warehouse stores and drugstores mini labs do not process E-6 in the store they send it out to other labs. How far are you from Atlanta or Chattanooga? I don’t think you will find anything cheaper, but you maybe able to find a pro lab that will give you same day turn around.

70 miles from both, stuck in the middle, I'm not worried to much about turn around. Just price and quality. Last time I waited about a week or so. The quality seemed ok...

In Atlanta, there is E-6 Lab that does a great job with E-6 processing, as far as scans, I would suggest Imagers, they do drug scans, very high res but they are expensive. Those are the only two labs in Atlanta that I would suggest, the others I have had a real problem with. If you need phone numbers or addresses let me know.

Ok in the Atlanta area where do you send it? I send mine through a local lab and they send it out to a third party. $5.00 per 24 roll. I will let you know about the quality. The last ones I sent did ok, it was mostly photographer error on my part. You look familiar ladyphotog. Have you ever owned a studio in N. Georgia?

No, but I used to do technical service up there. As far as labs are concerned, I would try E-6 Lab for the processing, if you need anything else like digital scans etc. then try Imagers. They are both downtown Atlanta.

I will look them up, thanks. I thought you might have been the one who took my wedding pictures. Guess not. Thanks for your help....
Cosmo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back