Where To?

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went exploring a nature trail on a wildlife preserve yesterday and came across this 'bridge' of sorts. We had Davin in his jogger, (which was wider than the bridge) so we didn't get to travel it :confused:

51509308-L.jpg

What a pity you did not get in there. Looks like a wonderful swamp. I love swamps.
But so you gave us a photo of the BEGINNING of the swamp. That is at least something ;).
And you gave it some very dreamy and soft treatment again.
Is this anything special? Your secret or so? (Like I'm sure aprilraven has lots of secret INGEDIENTS to her concoctions... ;))

That is a very sweet shot, great composition and I think the PS work is quite good, not over done as is often the case with this kind of effect. Awesome :thumbup:

Thanks, glad you enjoy it! Makes me happy :D

The PS work is still trial and error. I find some images don't need it, but just look better. Or maybe not look better, just more how I picture the shot I would like to look like.
Like this place...not enchanted or magical, but it was so peaceful and relaxing there. We were all alone with nature, nothing else. And I kind of pictured it with this nice soft feel. Does that make sense? I try hard not to overdue the effect. I still want the natural beauty.

Excellent shot woodsac. Looks like a great place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back