where were these teachers when i was in school

Maybe they were there, but just didn't like you. :mrgreen: I bet you smarted off and ignored your homework.

What kind of websites do you go to? Along the side there is 'whoreblogging', 'The pussification of the western male', 'OReilly interview with Yoda'....you dirty dirty man!

(seriously, just kiddin)

terri said:
Maybe they were there, but just didn't like you. :mrgreen: I bet you smarted off and ignored your homework.

i did a lot of that! :lmao:

i wish i could find the news article from last week. they arrested a local teacher here for the same thing. geez, is this becoming commonplace across the country?

i may be old Corry, but i take showers :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:

i wish i could find the news article from last week. they arrested a local teacher here for the same thing. geez, is this becoming commonplace across the country?

The little brats are just bragging more....I mean, yes, it's happening more and it's disgusting. :thumbdown:

So tell us about the pussification of the Western male, Jon. Do you perceive this as part of the above problem? :shock:

Ha, that's grossness.

But seriously, I had a teacher in 9th grade that was smokin'. lol, married and pregnant, but still really good looking.

JonMikal said:

I never called ya old....

In Australia the age of male-female sexual consent is 16. Male-male is 18. I don't know if there are any rules about female-female.

Even if it is legal, it's still dodgy - coz you're breaking that teacher-student relationship.

We just had the same thing in Australia. A lady just got out of prison for sleeping with one of her students.... they did a big interview thing about it on 60 minutes. I think it's so wrong. Teenagers are old enough to make that kind of decision. :-(

Meysha said:
-- coz you're breaking that teacher-student relationship. --
I agree 100% with you on that Vicky. And Daniel even I know that is not true about Holland. I was 90% sure about the “age of consent” when I asked.

It’s illegal in the US for 17 & 19-year old persons to have a sexual relation, but not an 18 & 40-year old persons. Not say either is wrong.

sex between an adult and a young person between the ages of 12 and 16 is permitted by law, as long as the young person consents

They also have the lowest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe.

Now that would have made school a little more fun. :whip:

Most reactions

Back