Where were you when the llights went...

Mike_E

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
The Upper West Side of Mississippi (you have no i
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out? I'd like to thank everyone involved in bringing back the forum!! Shame about yesterday's posts though. Oh well, better here now than lost with yesterday to my thinking!
;)

mike

I just hung out on my flickr site and Ebay. I kept popping back over here until the site was up and running again.

Did work offline (much of it long overdue... :oops: ) - popped back here occasionally, but not too often, since permanent clicks to the site can make restoration work difficult, so I once heard from somewhere else, hence I tried to be patient and give them time and peace and quiet (if that could be had, Chase??? :scratch: ), and in the end posted two new photos to FC (www.fotocommunity.de) for sheer desparation ;). I hadn't been active on the FC for months....

I rented an F100 and a 16mm fisheye and had at it in downtown used up the last of my Velvia and T-max 100/400

Was forced to go out and shoot instead of looking at everyone else's shots. *GASP!* I'll post some pics up later.

I rented an F100 and a 16mm fisheye and had at it in downtown used up the last of my Velvia and T-max 100/400

Nice :thumbup:

I went and took some macro shots, hung around on my flickr, and increased my post count on several forums :lol:

I sorted out some of my pics and took a few new ones: had a beautiful moon here. Hmmm, ok, let's see if they came out all right and if I need to post some here..;)

And Chase (and all the rest that helped?) great work on getting TPF up and running again!

pascal

lol, i didn't even notice the site went down. It must have been down when I was shooting. :p

You will notice it now, though, since several posts have been lost forever.
Still cudos to Chase and his helpers for getting back what they did get back!!!
What would life be like without TPF!!!???
UNTHINKABLE THOUGHT!!!

I was having a crisis of lens buying... and TPF was down! Noooooooooo! "My blanket! My blanket!" Thanks Chase for fixing it again and returning my blanket :lol:

i played Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas on my PS2!!!
I checked a few times last night but when it the forum was down after i had checked emails and read the news I turned to my PS2!

I joined yesterday as deanimator

Enjoyed a few hours of browsing and posting...

<sniff>

Now...have this weird feeling to start again...

:p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back