Where would you go??

dklod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, picture this (pardon the pun), you have just been given an around the world plane ticket. Your assignment is to capture the most amazing images of places you have only dreamed about going. There is a maximum of 3 stops and you are given car hire for 4 days at each stop. You are welcome to stay longer but you will be required to return the vehicle within 96 hours. All of your stops must be made in large cities with major international airports (not out in woop woop). Where do you go???

Monaco, I would love to Photograph the Formula race there, preferably the hairpin....I can't remember the corner number off hand.

That's all for now....

I'd cash in the ticket and hitch-hike to LA where I would photograph China Town, The poor Mexican slum areas, The African looking ghettos and the awesome dudz shooting the curls of the AustraLAian swells.

Reykjavik (Iceland) would be on the list. With a car, you can visit a good part of Iceland as the country is fairly small. Four days would be a bit short though as apparently there is a lot to see there.

Reykjavik (Iceland) would be on the list. With a car, you can visit a good part of Iceland as the country is fairly small. Four days would be a bit short though as apparently there is a lot to see there.

That'd be on my list. Then maybe Peru and either New Zealand or Australia. Very tough decision.

For I would capture the daily lives of people in each contienent. Educate people on poverty through the world of phorography.

I'd cash in the ticket and hitch-hike to LA where I would photograph China Town, The poor Mexican slum areas, The African looking ghettos and the awesome dudz shooting the curls of the AustraLAian swells.

I live next to LA, and have yet to do that!

Canada, start somewhere close to the nature reserves, probably africa somewhere, and either south part of china or vietnam somewhere like that.

The types of places featured in The BBC series "Planet Earth" would be perfect :)

Peru, Iceland, Cyprus.
or
Iceland, Cyprus, Thailand

New Zealand
Africa (I'm thinking Kenya or Nairobi for safari)
Canadian Rocky Mountains...I'm not far from them and have been many times...but I never get tired of it.

Most reactions

Back