Where would you go?

Australia for sure.
Brazil
Europe
Canada
New York City

If money really wasn't an issue I'd just travel everywhere...and takes lots of pics of course!!!

From the initial list that was offered...I'd choose Italy. It's on my wish list, anyway.

Then after that we'd be talking NZ.

Then after THAT, we'd be talking pretty much a "stomping all over the UK" kinda trip...cities, countryside, for weeks on end.....

I think I could live on the road, sometimes. :D

(And no doubt about it...Mark's gotta get a bigger apartment. He could have a LOT of us busting in on him at any given moment!) :mrgreen:

I would love to see them all but the one I want to see the most is Australia. Italy and Paris would be on the list next. After that I am not sure.

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!! I want to travel, but don't really have any specific places that I want to go to more than the others. probably start with Europe...Italy...Greece...and the other places my bf really wants to go to, since I'm not too picky. When I was a kid I always wanted to go to Australia. Oh..Hawaii to visit my friend who is going to college there. It's been a long time since I've seen her.

Hey...I'm getting good at typeing with gloves on!

Places I haven't been
1. Scandinavia (anywhere)
2. France
3. Tierra del Fuego
4. Antarctica
5. South Africa

Places I loved to return to:
1. Austria (no kangaroos here ;) )
2. Australia (anywhere)
3. Northwest Coast of North America
4. Hungary
5. Anywhere that has a proper autumn

oh anyone is welcome to come & see me in nz, but unfortunately its a place that everyone talks about but no one visits :cry:

Although Ducky and his lovely lady are coming over in March :cheer:

vonnagy said:
oh anyone is welcome to come & see me in nz, but unfortunately its a place that everyone talks about but no one visits :cry:

I was in Queenstown a few years back. All you Kiwis are the luckiest people on Earth. NZ is Heaven. Of places I've been to I'd say NZ. Of places I haven't or would go to first would be Italy.:drool:

I've been fortuante enough to have been to many of those places. Right now my short list includes:

Peru and specifically Machu Pichu
India
Egypt
Tanzania
Russia

Places I would like to go back to:
Austrailia & New Zealand (been to both a couple of times, one of my favorites!)
Thailand - Great country, beautiful, exotic, excellent food, friendly people...
Fiji - What can I say, just a great place.
All of Europe altough I haven't made it to Poland, Hungary, or some of the former eastern European countries.

airgunr said:
I've been fortuante enough to have been to many of those places. Right now my short list includes:

Peru and specifically Machu Pichu
India
Egypt
Tanzania
Russia

Places I would like to go back to:
Austrailia & New Zealand (been to both a couple of times, one of my favorites!)
Thailand - Great country, beautiful, exotic, excellent food, friendly people...
Fiji - What can I say, just a great place.
All of Europe altough I haven't made it to Poland, Hungary, or some of the former eastern European countries.
Is it your job that takes you to those places? I'd love to have a job where I traveled, but then again, I'd miss my family too much.

I would love to goto:
Australia and NZ
The Ruins in Mexico and South America
The Prymids in Egypt,

But my Top Two:
1. The Holy Land
2. Back to Kenya!

Tokyo would definitely be first on my list simply because I lurve Japan. :D Closely followed by America and then Europe. :)

Most reactions

Back