• Total voters

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanting to get and idea of where everyone is from, I've included the countries i've seen most often here at this forum.

If you don't see you country:
Just click elsewhere and PROUDLY reply to this post where you are from ;)

And if you are listed here, shout out the region (state, province) you are from!

It's right there, under the pic of the O-dog. :p

<<<<-------
Born in the frozen mid-west, escaped to the sunny (tho currently frigid) South

USA

originally from the mid-west, now living in New York City

doxx is originally from northwest Germany

So why won't it let me list UK & USA?

you didn't list my country. i'm from texas.
seriously though... american? yes. yank? noooooooooooooooooo.

Ooops forgot all about the gentle Republic of Texas :)

outside their borders Americans are known as yanks - among other things :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p

So why won't it let me list UK & USA?
So where in born in the UK and live in the US now?

Yup!
Born in the UK and now officially a Yank although I still talk funny or so people tell me.

Born in the UK and now officially a Yank although I still talk funny or so people tell me.

Are you referering to your pommie or yankee accent? :D

I was born in the US but I am a kiwi now. My parents currently live in Georgia and my best mate there is from Canada (Nova Scotia).

When I recently got back from my holiday in the States I remember saying "G'day, ya'll" to my coworkers in Canadian accent. I never heard the end of it.

vonnagy said:

Are you referering to your pommie or yankee accent?

My only answer is: Definitely!

One other useful ploy when people ask me where I'm from is to look confused and say: Que?

I am from the great state of Alaska, born in Texas though. Lived most of my life in Alaska though.

pucci said:
born and raised in beautiful british columbia. and i dont plan on leaving for any extended amount of time too soon.

my thoughts exactly! :)

Most reactions

Back