Where You Work

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I found a theme thread for looking out your own window. So here's one for your view from work, or if you're like me and don't really have a view to speak of, the view of your work.

Cour-du-Lycee.jpg

This is the center of the Highschool where I work. :-(

And here's the view from the other side of the building. The Red Rooves were nice at first, but now they're boring.
Red-Rooves.jpg

And my lovely dungeon-like classrooms. Actually this is the best classroom in the school. Most of them only have 1 window - this one has 3!! And the other rooms are about 1/2 the size of this one.
Classroom-Empty.jpg

Since I work at home, all I can show you is photos of where my husband works (and you must try to catch a glimpse of his window view through the blinds (;))

Links gone :(

This might also give some new life to THIS very theme ;).

Last edited:
Here are some "view from work" photos. I am a rural mail carrier in north Texas and these were all taken from the window of my mail truck.

1. Scissortail
scissortail-1.jpg

2. Wild turkey
turkey2-1.jpg

3. Roadrunner
roadrunner-1.jpg

4. Mourning dove
mourningdove-1.jpg

5. Roadrunner
roadrunnerdining-1.jpg

Last edited:
wow, a thread has returned!

I'm new here and rather than start a new thread I searched and found exactly the one what I wanted. Refreshing huh?

wish i could contribute... but I am not working these days ;)

IMG_07262.jpg

Guess what.. I'm a student :D

I don't normally work at residential places however, sometimes exceptions are made. In either case, I think this is a huge waste of money but, this is what the guy wants.

Graves Res 02 by Shefjr, on Flickr

Graves Res 01 by Shefjr, on Flickr

This is his third addition. I did the stone and brick work specifically on the turrets. Also all the precast on the gable ends.
This is where I work for the past couple weeks.

Here are some "view from work" photos. I am a rural mail carrier in north Texas and these were all taken from the window of my mail truck.

1. Scissortail
scissortail-1.jpg

Love this shot, really nice DOF and composition
Great place to work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back