Which Browser works best in your Opinion????

DinoThePhotoGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I find seamonkey working better for me....It's the only browser that blocks 70% of the ads that my other browser allow.....Well not the ads in General. Just the Crazy driving PopUps. I tried the block ads command on every single one. Nothing Worked. But seamonkey is more comfortable for me. Because it only worked in that.

I switched to Chrome and never looked back. Besides compatibility testing and installing Chrome I haven't used IE in years.

I switched to Chrome and never looked back. Besides compatibility testing and installing Chrome I haven't used IE in years.
I don't blame you IE is the slowest ever

It is, but sadly it is still the most widely used browser so if you do anything web related it has to look good on all browsers.

Mainly Chrome. I use IE at work when I have to get onto Sharepoint pages, because nothing else works.

It is, but sadly it is still the most widely used browser so if you do anything web related it has to look good on all browsers.

All? It's Impossible. I don't even Know them all. Top 5 including IE Maybe.

I take the top 10 and make sure things work best on them. Most of the oddball browsers are pretty much the same so there isn't a huge compatibility issue.

Chrome, Safari/Firefox.. then IE.

I mainly use IE at work, as it's the default browser.

I have used only Chrome for about 4 years or so.....

It is, but sadly [IE] is still the most widely used browser so if you do anything web related it has to look good on all browsers.

IE is the most widely used browser for the 10% of people still using it...

you need to recheck your stats.

It is, but sadly [IE] is still the most widely used browser so if you do anything web related it has to look good on all browsers.

IE is the most widely used browser for the 10% of people still using it...

you need to recheck your stats.

I base it off the new vs. returning stats on the sites I manage. Not the industry.

The demographics for the sites I manage are outside the industry norm. Our average visitor is 40+.

browstats.jpg

hell, I still have to support IE8...

Firefox, except for some work stuff I am forced to access via IE.

Oooo, ooooo, LYNX!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back