Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a? b? or should i trash them both...

bugandflower1.jpg

or

bugandflower2.jpg

thanks for looking

i like them both, duno the reason it just makes me feel its a good picture

I like the first one, seems to be in keeping with the way it's antenna are splayed out matching the shape of the flower petal to the right of it.

nice work!

I prefer the softer 2nd one. The first one almost is on the verge of that posterize look and the bug is competing with the background too much, makes your eyes not focus. With the depth of field in the second one your eyes go directly on the bug and then its relationship to its surroundings.

second definitely...the first is still amazing, but the bug is competing with the flower for the focus, while in the second it is without a doubt the main subject of the photo

I go with tempra and say the first - the landscape version also underlines the direction its antennas take, same as the flower, and since the flowers are so important to these bugs, I find they have a right to be part of the theme. To my mind, the vertical photo crowds the bug in, doesn't give it the space it needs.

SECOND !!! because I prefer the colours of the second shot!

I actually still like the second one. The insect really stands out there, while in the first he somewhat gets lost in that flower. I like his position better in the second photo as well as the cropping.

Anton

Most reactions

New Topics

Back