Which camera is best ?

Your request is way too broad. There are thousands of cameras out there. Go to your local store and buy whatever looks coolest within your budget.

The Panasonic FZ200 bridge has everything you need to learn photography.
But if you could give us your budget, it would be easier to propose a camera.
Rudi

Low budget doesn't mean anything without a price. Please let us know so we can help you.

Used Nikon D3200 + 18-55 kit lens go for about $300-$350. I think that is a great deal. If a DSLR is too much, then you can try one of the many point and shoot cameras out there, Fuji makes fantastic point and shoot cameras. Just stay away from Polaroid point and shoots...

Your request is way too broad. There are thousands of cameras out there. Go to your local store and buy whatever looks coolest within your budget.

Spot on.

This thread has gotten almost comical. Everybody advising the OP when in fact the OP appears to be gone.

This thread has gotten almost comical. Everybody advising the OP when in fact the OP appears to be gone.

yes, the OP is gone or has already got the best camera

At this point I'll assume the OP has left the house.

Yup, any camera on THAT list should be avoided. :biglaugh:
You recomment against buying Nikon DSLRs ?!? Sony RX100 ? Canon 5D Mark III ? Film cameras ?

I'll assume you're deep into the Sony A7* line then.

Thank you for your excellent suggestion

Most reactions

Back