which course?

katiedann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, can anyone advise me of a good course in photography???
I want one that actually gives me a real qualification. Have looked at going to a college to do City and Guilds or NCFE, but also looked at distance learning, seems that you can do level2,3 or 4 accredited courses. But there are so many of them!!!! Can anyone advise me on college vs distance, i probabaly prefer distance as live a bit far from colleges but is it worth it?????
Any help please......

Hi;

I just reviewed the program for mentoring. As I am looking at NYIP I also hear that most of their tapes aren't all up to date or have a sound problem from so many that have used them before. Now Im not sure of this uit is hersay to me but since I have seen this program I would be willing to be a student.

Im not all that new to digital and have a long way to go, lets face it Im older than probably most here so maybe a lil slower in the lernin fields . But Im willing I need camera help on settings.

I have been playing with a small studio here at home and looking for some help on those lines also. I am a amateur no doubt but I have been doing photos for a long time time film of course this digie stuff is new to a old mind lol......

Most reactions

Back